I happen to be one of those bloggers who are highly devoted to blogging (If you are a follower or a regular visitor to Renard’s World, you probably know that by now).
And, I have been around long enough to see many bloggers come and go (It is the going part that aches me deep down in my stomach).
As far as I am concerned, if you are in good health, alive and fond of blogging, there is really no need for you to give up on it.
Anyway, today, I am going to share some of the things that keep me motivated to blog.
1.) I Have A Genuine Love For Blogging
I have a genuine love for blogging; I have been doing it since 2008.
Besides, if I did not have a genuine love for blogging, I would have been one of the blogosphere’s faded memories ― someone who fell by the wayside.
I am a natural-born writer and blogging is a medium that allows me to express myself via my writing and share it with an online community.
Only a crazy person would want to stifle their self-expression.
And, it does not take a rocket scientist to help you to figure out that if you have a genuine love for blogging, you will most likely continue blogging.
2.) The WordPress Community Is Supportive Of Each Other
Almost everyone who blogs on WordPress would agree that the WordPress community is a supportive one.
We support each other by:
- Reading each other’s blog posts.
- Leaving genuine and thoughtful comments in the comments section of the blogs of our fellow bloggers.
- Pressing the Like button on those blog posts of theirs ― the ones that we thought were great.
When bloggers are there for each other, it is hard to give up on blogging.
3.) I Made A Promise To Myself To Always Be There For My Readers
Yes, my friend, I really made a promise to myself to always show up for my readers (I do not believe in breaking promises; therefore, I am going to do everything in my power to keep that promise).
By the way, if you wish, you can always do the same; make a promise to be always there for your readers and keep it (It will help to inspire you to not give up on blogging).
Also, your readers would appreciate it dearly knowing that you are there for them.
4.) I Like To Challenge Myself
Believe it or not, I do enjoy a good challenge (And, my guess is that some of you do too).
My challenges are in the form of:
- Coming up with new content to publish on my blog on a regular basis.
- Writing articles when my surroundings are noisy and writing when the temperatures are extremely hot (Both of which are highly challenging).
- Seeing if it is really possible for me to write a blog post with the limited time that I have available.
- Coming up with innovative ways to improve my blog.
When I overcome my challenges, I feel as though I have the power within me to accomplish anything that I set my mind on (It is a very nice feeling).
5.) I Want To See How WordPress Is Going To Evolve In The Near Future
Now, in order for me to find out how WordPress is going to evolve in the near future, I have no choice but to keep on blogging as I always do (That simply means sticking with WordPress).
Also, I am deeply curious by nature; I have often wondered:
- Will WordPress ever increase its storage space at no additional cost?
- Will WordPress ever start making better themes?
- Will WordPress ever allow visitors to edit comments in the comments sections of other people’s blogs?
- Will WordPress ever replace the human Happiness Engineers with artificial intelligence?
Truthfully, I would like to be around whenever any of those things happen.
The methods that I use to inspire myself to keep on blogging are simple (They are so simple that even a novice blogger can implement them with ease).
By the way, I would not mind knowing the reasons why you have not given up on blogging (That, of course, can be done via my blog’s commenting section).
And, thank you for reading!