‘International Day of Happiness’ is celebrated on March 20th.
Can You Celebrate ‘International Day of Happiness’ In Times Of The Coronavirus Scare?
Yes it is possible to celebrate ‘happiness’.
All that you are required in these days is to be considerate to fellow human being by taking proper precautions and thus avoiding spread of coronavirus. This is how you can spread happiness, after all being healthy is everything to be happy.
In These Times Of distress Some People Are Acting Weird!
Unfortunately in some parts of the world, people have become racial. I need not elaborate.
Majority of the cities clearly showing the uglier side of the humans… e.g. being greedy and hoarding the necessary or even life saving items; thus affecting the needy.
I wish & pray these people change their mindset.
You Are The Most Important Person In This World
My friend, you can be happier by taking care of yourself first. You are the most important person in this world. There is nothing selfish about that.
By following proper precautions regarding the coronavirus spread, you can be a lot of help to the society.
“Life will bring you pain all by itself. Your responsibility is to create joy.” Milton
To be precise happiness is needed more than ever in these days of pandemic.
OK. Apart From The Coronavirus Pandemic, Why Are You Unhappy In Your Life All Of The Time?
The majority of us always struggle to find that eluding happiness.
Why Happiness Is Eluding You?
“It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.” Charles Spurgeon
Happiness is not just something that happens to you. Happiness is not marketed for you to buy.
What Is My Advice?
- Simple. Stop trying to be happy; let happiness be a natural outcome.
- Stop whining all the time.
- Stop expecting, presuming, hoping and assuming things.
- Be kind, compassionate and helpful to your fellow citizens.
- Not being happy is part and parcel of your life.
- Try to change the things that you have been doing mechanically.
- Don’t search for happiness tips in the internet. It’s waste of your time. Don’t buy books or spend hours watching Gurus on YouTube.
- Express gratitude to Almighty for what you are and try to practice happiness (I mean try to do things that brings a smile on your face).
“Happiness equals to reality minus expectations.” Tom Magliozzi
‘Less wishes… more happiness’.
Wishing all the WP readers a great ‘International Day of Happiness’. Be safe & take care.
Please share your thoughts.
Thank you. Namaste 🙏
About the guest author:
Dr. Sridhar is the man behind Philosophy Through Photography.
This deep thinker from India wears many hats; he is a physician, a blogger, a philosopher and an amateur photographer.