It is a sad fact, that the blogosphere is filled with lots of angry bloggers. We have all seen our fair share of angry rants online from dissatisfied people (Now, even though those people have a right to express themselves via their blog, the anger and the bitterness can be a bit overbearing at times).
From a psychological point of view, most people will gravitate towards the following types of blog posts:
- Blog posts that make them feel better.
- Blog posts that provide viewers with solutions to problems.
- Blog posts that educate them.
- Blog posts that entertain them.
So, it is no big secret, that the people who publish articles based on the things that were mentioned, receive lots of views from people from around the globe.
And, guess what?
Being a joyful blogger will enable you to publish those types of blog posts with ease. Therefore, becoming a joyful blogger will work to your advantage (And, that is why I am eager to share with you my unique method of becoming a joyful blogger).
1.) Make Blogging Easier For Yourself
Dear friend, if you view the blogging process as a difficult one, you are not going to enjoy it; which is the reason why you must make blogging easier for yourself.
Any blogger can make blogging easier for their self by:
- Dealing with topics that they are genuinely interested in.
- Researching their chosen topic in advance (Which will help them to save time as well as to help them to produce a highly informative blog post).
- Finding an ideal blogging schedule (Everyone is not capable of publishing blog posts daily and in most cases, a lot of people are pressed for time).
- Scheduling blog posts in advance (All the major blogging platforms allow their users to publish blog posts on certain days at a certain time in advance; the article, Schedule Posts & Pages from the WordPress Support Team will teach you how to do it).
- Making the effort to learn everything you can about blogging.
Making blogging easier for yourself is certainly one of the vital steps of becoming a joyful blogger.
Are you working towards making blogging easier for yourself?
2.) Observe The Beauty Around You
The daily practice of observing the beauty around you will help you to become a joyful blogger.
And, why is that the case?
Because you would be filling your consciousness with beauty.
Observing the beauty around you will involve:
- Feeling the warmth of the Sun on your skin.
- Enjoying the raindrops that wet your skin and plummet to the ground.
- Enjoying the sound of the birds chirping.
- Looking at the trees, plants and flowers.
- Noticing the best quality in the people whom you interact with.
The mistake that a lot of people make is that they go out of their way to see the ugliness around them; whether it be in the form of a surrounding that they do not like or the negative aspects of people that they came in contact with.
The things that we focus on a regular basis can affect us for better or for worse.
So, isn’t it way better to focus on the beauty that is around you?
3.) Be Grateful
When I studied the Law of Attraction many years ago, I learned the importance of developing an attitude of gratitude.
Some of you are probably wondering, “What is this so-called attitude of gratitude?”
Well, to put it simply, developing an attitude of gratitude is being completely grateful for everything (By the way, if you would like to know more about cultivating an Attitude of gratitude, you can check out Andrew Merle’s article, How to Have An Attitude of Gratitude).
In your case, you can start by:
- Being grateful for the ability to blog.
- Being grateful for acquiring a viewing audience.
- Being grateful for the opportunity to interact with your fellow bloggers.
- Being grateful for always coming up with topics for your blog.
People who practice the attitude of gratitude are happy people (And, you cannot become a joyful blogger without happiness).
Dear friend, it does not hurt being grateful; it would only enhance your personality.
4.) Have A Genuine Desire To Help Out Other Bloggers
It is no secret, that helping out others makes us feel good about our own self (Therefore, helping out our fellow bloggers is indeed a good thing).
From experience, I can say to you, “Bloggers are appreciative of any type of help that they can get.”
I have helped my fellow bloggers by providing them with blogging tips (Unfortunately, there are bloggers who do not have a clue about the basics of blogging and the ways in which they can improve their blogging skills).
I have no regrets of providing this information freely to my fellow bloggers and viewing audiences from around the world.
I adhere to the belief of giving back to my blogging community (And, doing that sort of thing brings me joy).
You can also help out bloggers by sharing your knowledge with them; it does not necessarily have to be blogging tips; it could be something like:
- Teaching bloggers how to take care of their smartphones, tablets and computers (Which will be great; since they rely on those electronic devices to get their quota of blogging done).
- Teaching bloggers how to prepare a meal from scratch (Those who are interested in meal preparation will learn how to cook as well as save money because they would not have to waste their hard-earned cash by always buying food from a high-end restaurant or a fast food outlet).
- Teaching bloggers how to maintain a healthy weight (Those of you who are gym instructors or retired Army Drill Seargents can provide a physical training program that will help those bloggers keep the excessive weight off).
- Teaching bloggers the basics of photography (There are lots of photography bloggers in the blogosphere and they will be appreciative of the photography advice).
Those are merely some of the things that a blogger can do to help other bloggers.
Helping out other bloggers is wonderful; it creates a joyful feeling!
Have you ever considered helping out other bloggers?
5.) Publish Articles That You Would Be Proud Of
There is no need for you to publish articles that make you cringe when you can devote a portion of your time to publish articles that you would be proud of.
In my case, I am proud of all of the articles that I published on Renard’s World.
What about you? Are you proud of the articles that you have been publishing on your blog?
As bloggers, we need to take pride in our work (And, that can be done via publishing our best content).
Besides, you would not feel happy if you featured sloppy work on your blog.
If a person can be pleased with their artwork, it is possible for you to do the same with your blog (After all, your blog posts are your artwork).
Publishing articles that you would be proud of will not only make your readers happy, but it would also make you happy (Which is a win-win situation).
As far as I am concerned, any person who has a keen interest in becoming a joyful blogger should publish articles that they are proud of.
Dear friend, you can make the blogosphere a much better place by being a joyful blogger and you can accomplish that goal by:
- Making the blogging process easier for yourself.
- Observing the beauty that is all around you.
- Being grateful.
- Having a genuine desire to help out your fellow bloggers in the blogosphere.
- Publishing articles that you are proud of.
I would also like to point out, that joyful bloggers have a magnetic personality ⸺ the type of personality that most people love.
So, if you are not a joyful blogger, you can certainly work towards becoming one.