Have you ever felt down in the psychological sense and was unable to figure out the reason why?
Okay, those things do happen to us at times.
However, there is no need for you or I to remain stuck in that mental abyss (Remaining in that mental state could lead to us being totally unproductive).
We can elevate our mood by doing certain things (And, since I have aroused your curiosity, I am going to tell you what those things are).
Continue reading “8 Ways To Escape The Mental Abyss”
Would you like to be more productive whenever you sit down in front of your computer, tablet or smartphone to blog?
Most bloggers would say, “Yes,” because there is always something or someone getting in their way; such as:
- Someone asking them for their help with a particular task when they are in the middle of composing their blog post.
- Excessive noise from their surroundings.
- Mosquitoes feasting on their blood.
- Not having sufficient time to complete the draft-copy for their blog post.
- Enduring a heated or a cold environment.
Those are some of the unwanted things that bloggers face whenever they are in the process of getting their quota of blogging done.
The good news is that there are ways to counteract those things (If we do not come up with solutions to those minor annoyances, we will be unable to get any sort of blogging done).
Dear friend, it is time for you and I to explore some commonsense approaches to becoming a more productive blogger.
Continue reading “14 Ways To Become A More Productive Blogger”